Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Use when normal database access is not working.
- These links are for accessing the library's online databases and resources when our database access management system is not working (more details at the bottom of this page).
- On-campus use only.
- These links will only work for computers located on the Leeward Community College campus (Pearl City or Waiʻanae Moku).
These databases may be affected if network problems occur at the UH Mānoa campus.
- Hawaiʻi Voyager – May be unavailable.
- OneSearch – Articles may be unavailable, and status information about library materials may be unavailable.
The library uses a system that allows on-campus users to use our research databases without having to log in, and allows Leeward CC students, staff, and faculty who are off-campus to use our databases by logging in with their UH username and password. This system is located at UH Mānoa, and thus may be affected by network problems on the UHM campus. The links listed above allow on-campus users to use databases when this system is not working. For other kinds of database access problems, see the Common Problems tab of this guide.
For announcements about database problems, see the Alerts tab of this guide.