- Access Voyager
- Search for the item you want. Once you are at the correct bibliographic record...
- Click on "Get This Item" in the blue column to the right of the record.
- Click "login", then enter your UH username and password.
- Click on "Hold or Transfer this Item".
- You may choose the copy you want, although the system does try to select the closest available copy. Be aware that items from outer-island campuses will take significantly longer to get to Oahu.
- Choose a pickup location. Press "SUBMIT REQUEST".
- If the request was successful, you should see a message with that information.
Now...you wait! Most items from Oahu campuses take 4-7 business days to move locations. Once the item has arrived at the specified pick-up location, you will receive an automatically generated email notifying you that it's ready for pick-up. If the item is from your home campus, it will typically be ready and waiting for you at the Circulation Desk by the morning of the next business day.