- Library Learning Series: Self Care
- September 13, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
Join a panel of experts on tai chi, meditation, and aromatherapy for this active session.
- Library Learning Series: Get Voter Ready
- October 9, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
Register to vote! Already registered? Learn where to go for credible information on candidates and important issues.
- SC Workshop: How to Spot Fake News
- November 7, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. / / LC-102
Librarian Natalie Wahl with show you how to spot biased, misleading, and fake news.
- Library Learning Series: Sustainability Talk Story
- November 9, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
Join Matt & Krista from the UH Office of Sustainability and the Leeward Sustainability Committee in the Library for coffee and conversation about conservation!
- SC Workshop: Citing Sources: Tools and Tricks for Creating Flawless Citations
- November 13 & 14, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. / / LC-102
Librarian Natalie Wahl will show how to create citations in MLA or APA format using citation generators (and from scratch!)
- Finals Countdown
- November 26 – December 14
Get ready for the home stretch of the semester. Research assistance, faculty office hours and review sessions, and extended hours.