- Library Learning Series: Save $$ with New e-Resources at Your Library
- January 31, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
Learn how new e-resources can support your students and enhance your academic, professional, and personal life.
- World Games Week
- February 6-10, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
You are invited to join us as we play with the Library’s brand new collection of games from around the world.
- Hōʻikeākea: Hawaiian Studies Student Art Showcase Opening Presentation
- February 16, 10:30 a.m. / / Kapunawai Room
- Invasive Species: Know Them. Stop Them. Prevent Destruction
- February 21, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
Presenters from the Hawaiʻi Department of Agriculture and Oʻahu Invasive Species Committee discuss the effect that the Little Fire Ant and Coconut Rhinoceros Beetle are having on life and agriculture in Hawaiʻi. Click the links below to view the videotaped presentation:
- Library Learning Series: Fake News: How to Read Through the Lies
- February 28, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
- SC Workshop: Conducting Genealogy Research in Hawaiʻi
- April 12, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. / / LC-102
Librarian Annemarie Paikai will show you how to use Ancestry.com and other genealogical research sources.
- SC Workshop: Seed Saving 101
- April 18, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. / / LC-102
Librarian Natalie Wahl will show you how to propagate seeds to save money, ensure quality, and keep an ancient tradition alive.
- Finals Countdown
- April 24-27 and May 1-4
Get ready for the home stretch of the semester. Research assistance, faculty office hours and review sessions,
and extended hours.