- SC Workshop: Conducting Genealogy Research in Hawaiʻi
- March 13, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. / / LC-102
Librarian Annemarie Paikai will show you how to use Ancestry.com and other genealogical research sources.
- Literary Reading: Falling Perfectly Without Trying
- March 27, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. / / Kapunawai Room
Author, advocate, and former Leeward CC student (and library student worker!) Jenny Duhaylonsod Delos Santos will read from her book Falling Perfectly Without Trying and share her experiences as a survivor of domestic violence. Light refreshments will be served.
- ʻŌhiʻa Seed Conservation Workshop
- March 29, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. / / Kapunawai Room
Join Marian Chau, the Seed Conservation Lab Manager at the Lyon Arboretum, and Ambyr Mokiao-Lee, the Statewide Rapid ʻŌhiʻa Death Outreach Coordinator, for a ʻŌhiʻa Seed Conservation Workshop and Rapid ʻŌhiʻa Death informational presentation.
- National Library Week
- April 7-13
Libraries = Strong Communities. Celebrate libraries with various activities
- SC Workshop: Citing Sources: Tools and Tricks for Creating Flawless Citations
- April 16, 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. / / LC-102
Librarian Natalie Wahl will show how to create citations in MLA or APA format using citation generators (and from scratch!)
- Finals Countdown
Get ready for the home stretch of the semester. Research assistance, faculty office hours and review sessions, extended hours, and de-stressing activities.