Importing from an EBSCO folder
You can also import from an existing list or import from your EBSCO folder (which may be easier). To do this:
- Create your list in your preferred database by adding full-text items to a folder.
- Go to the folder and click on EXPORT.
- Select Generic Bibliographic Management Software.
- Click Save.
- In Curriculum Builder, click on “See Current Reading List” and then on “Import from EBSCO Folder (beta).”
- Copy and paste all the records into the box and click GENERATE LIST.
- Always verify that your list has imported successfully by checking the citations.